We often take borderless communication for granted. Turning our world into an intuitive, connectivity-intense digital sphere is no easy task, a mission that our client has pursued with great success over the past two decades.
With a full range of telecommunication services and products loved and trusted by businesses all over the world, our client has continuously united the significance of value, trust, and state of the art technology.
They are now welcoming exceptional professionals interested in stepping out of an ordinary career path, and into a transformative professional experience.
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the database
- Provide performance tuning and troubleshooting and other IT-related duties
- Deliver recommendations for physical and logical database design to enhance efficiency
- Oversee the team and provide support where necessary
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Oracle database administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on experience on Oracle RDBMS and on UNIX Shell Script
- Knowledge on Linux, Windows, WebLogic, VMware is advantageous
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you’re interested in this role, apply for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Jonathan Tsang at Faro Recruitment at:
Directline +852 2966 0777
Mobile +852 9766 4389
All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only