Our client is a global business information organisation.
Our client is one of the leading casino resorts in the world, with a large presence within Macao. They are looking to add talented and eager individuals to their ever-expanding team. All applicants welcome.
- Remain continuously alert and vigilant
- Monitor, analyse and review cash handling and gaming activities to ensure procedures have been followed
- Resolve disputes by looking at all evidence
- Maintain surveillance of customers and employees and ensure the correct actions are taken if illegal/suspicious behaviour occurs
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, maintaining the integrity of the company
- Other assignments as required by the Surveillance Management
- Previous Casino surveillance experience is advantageous but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical Individual
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Fresh graduates welcome
- Clean cut to maintain the image of the company
- Able to move Macao
- Those with more experience will be considered as a Senior Surveillance Operator
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Jorden Chan at Faro Recruitment at +852 2966 0755 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.