Regional Facilities Manager (Macau)
Our client is a global business information organisation.
Our client is a leading international corporation that provides facilities management services and engineering solutions to companies across the world. With their imminent expansion into the Asia Pacific Region, we are hiring potential talents as the to join their expanding team.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and technical workforce to establish, maintain and raise the awareness of a health and safe working environment across the business
- Prepare financial reports, review and analysis to improve the business performance
- Lead a regionally-based technical team working across different areas
- Implement strategies and continuity plan
- Review procedures and processes with management and technicians regularly
- Ensure operations are comply with company policies and procedures
- Manage day to day escalations with team and clients and provide high quality service in daily operations
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years work experience at managerial level in technical / retail service background
- Strong negotiation, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Macau SAR resident is essential
- A valid driving license is required
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for career development for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Calvin Tan at Faro Recruitment at +853 6826 1626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.