Collaboration, transparency and beneficial partnerships.
These are the three values that have colored our client’s rise as a world-class facilities management company.
With over 12,000 employees across the globe, passion for its services and reputable professionalism, our client’s organization will be a refreshing chapter in your career journey.
- Responsible for developing business-changing enterprise solutions and web applications using Microsoft SharePoint and compatible technologies including Visual Studio, Net, and C#.
- Provide user specifications/requirements, documentation, design and develop portal content and applications that mesh with relevant enterprise systems and third-party products.
- Recommend, schedule, and implement software improvements and upgrades as required.
- Integrate non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications to suit business requirements.
- Support other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Provide expertise and support to end-users and other members of the IT support team.
- Degree Holder in Business Computing/Computer Science – Essential
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including RAM upgrades, HDD replacement, RGB connections, PC builds, etc
- Knowledge of MDM, such as Airwatch Experience in Microsoft Office 365, SAAS, Sharepoint, Exchange, PAAS, IAAS – Desirable
- Knowledge of programming languages beneficial including HTML, VB/Powershell scripting, batch files, etc.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities including Microsoft Windows Performance Monitor and Event Viewer.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Easy Apply’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Jonathan Tsang at Faro Recruitment at:
Directline +852 2966 0777
Mobile +852 9766 4389
All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only