Our client is a leading provider of industrial materials and equipment throughout Asia. They are seeking exceptional individuals to join their ever-expanding industrial materials division.
- Perform C&B such as payroll calculation, pension, taxation, benefits administration, etc.
- Invlove in C&B projects including but not limited to C&B budgeting, salary benchmarking, annual salary review, salary and benefit surveys and other HR initiatives, etc. for Hong Kong and Asean countries.
- Support talent acquisition, training and development, employee relations or other HR activities.
- Provide periodic HR reports for management review.
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Complete in ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 3-4 years of practical experience. Regional exposure or experience in multi-national companies is an advantage.
- Analytical, attention to details, well-organized with good time management skill and multitasking.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other HR legislations in HK.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing and HRMS).
- Proficient English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
What we offer
- 5 day work week
- Attractive remuneration package
If you’re interested in this role, apply for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Jonathan Tsang at Faro Recruitment at:
Directline +852 2966 0777
Mobile +852 9766 4389
All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only